The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is working on a ordinance to allow people in one of the 38 professions set out in the annex to the ordinance to obtain a national work visa out of turn.
The professions defined in the regulation include:
- specialist doctors
- computer systems analysts
- application developers
- database designers and administrators
- industrial and production engineers
- concrete technology engineers
- bricklayers and related trades
- concreters, concrete and steel fixers and related trades workers
- carpenters and joiners
- road construction workers
The draft ordinance is currently in the opinion process.