- Website – the “adkins.pl” website, which operates at https://www.adkins.pl/
- Website Administrator, Data Controller – The Administrator of the Website and the Data Controller (hereinafter the Administrator) is the company “ADKINS sp. z o.o.”, conducting business at the address: ul. Bellottiego 5/2 01-022 Warsaw, with tax identification number (NIP): 5272788192, with the KRS number: 0000649228, owner of the Website
- User – the natural person using the Website
- Device – an electronic device with software, through which the User accesses the Website, e.g.: computer, telephone, tablet
- Cookie – textual data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Personal data – means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person
- Processing – means an operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, ordering, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
- Profiling – means any form of automated processing of Personal data which involves the use of Personal data to evaluate certain personal factors relating to an individual, in particular to analyse or predict aspects relating to that individual’s performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movement
- Consent – the data subject’s consent shall mean any freely given specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his wishes by which the data subject, either by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to personal data relating to him being processed
- Data protection violations – means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to Personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
- Contact Form – a form for people interested in an offer or making enquiries on other matters, available on the Website under the tab: https://www.adkins.pl/kontakt/
Contact to the Administrator
The Administrator can be contacted in one of the following ways:
- Postal address – ADKINS sp. z o.o., ul. Bellottiego 5/2 01-022 Warsaw
- E-mail address – email@example.com
- Telephone connection – +48 22 838 23 92
- Contact Form – available at: https://www.adkins.pl/kontakt/
The Administratorr is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer. For matters concerning the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or as indicated above.
Types of Cookies
During the use of the Website, small text files called Cookies are stored on the User’s Device on which the User browses the Website.
Cookies are managed by the User’s web browser. A cookie identifies the device on which it is stored, during the period of validity of a given cookie or during the period of its storage on the device, it does not personally identify the User.
Cookies can be divided by processing time into:
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User Device by the Website during a single session of a given Device. When the session ends, the files are deleted from the User Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User Device by the Website until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the session of the Device, unless the configuration of the User Device is set to delete cookies after the end of the session of the Device.
The website processes the following types of cookies:
- essential – they enable essential functions to work, set privacy preferences or ensure security. Without them, the website will not function properly
- functional – they make it possible to remember language preferences, which makes it easier for the User to use the Website, enables language selection in connection with making the Website available in various languages:
Managing multilingualism on the website
Validity period 1 year
The Website does not process cookies for statistical or marketing purposes.
If the User does not consent to the storing of Cookies, it is necessary to change the preferences in the settings of the browser the User uses to browse the Website (see § 6). Our website or some of its services may not function properly if the storage of Cookies is blocked. The Administrator shall not be held liable for malfunctioning functions of the Website in the event that the User restricts the storage and reading of Cookies in any way.
Types of data processed
The Website collects data about Users. Part of the data is collected automatically and anonymously (via Cookies), and part of the data is Personal data voluntarily provided by Users in the contact forms.
Data processed when completing the Contact Form:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Content of the message
Aims and legal bases of data processing
The personal data voluntarily provided by Users through the forms available on the Website are processed for one of the following purposes:
- to respond to an enquiry sent via the Contact Form, on the basis of the consent given by sending information via this form, (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
If cooperation is established, the User’s data will be processed for other purposes and on a different legal basis, of which the User will be informed by our staff in the course of handling the .
The processing of cookies is governed by the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law.
Security of processed data
- Mechanisms for storing and reading cookies – The mechanisms for storing, reading and exchanging data between the Cookies stored on the User’s Device and the Website are implemented through the built-in mechanisms of web browsers and do not allow other data to be retrieved from the User’s Device or from other websites visited by the User, including personal data or confidential information. The transmission of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User Device is also practically impossible.
- Cookie control
- The User can, at any time, modify the settings for the storage, deletion of and access to the stored cookies by any website
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular browsers is available at: how to disable Cookies or from one of the indicated providers:
- Managing cookies in the Chrome
- Managing cookies in the Opera
- Managing cookies in the FireFox
- Managing cookies in the Edge
- Managing cookies in the Safari
- Managing cookies in the Internet Explorer 11
- The User may, at any time, delete any Cookies stored to date using the tools of the User Device through which the User accesses the services of the Website.
- Risks on the User’s side – The Administrator uses all possible technical measures to ensure the security of the data placed in cookies. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties including the User’s activity. The Administrator is not responsible for the interception of this data, impersonation of the User’s session or its deletion, as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware with which the User’s Device may be or has been infected. In order to protect themselves against these threats, Users shall comply with principles for safe use of the internet.
- Processing of Personal Data submitted via the forms available on the Website – The Administrator ensures that he makes every effort to ensure that the processed Personal Data voluntarily entered by the Users is secure, that access to it is limited and that it is carried out in accordance with its purpose and the purposes of processing. The Administrator also ensures that it makes every effort to secure the data it holds against loss, by applying appropriate physical as well as organisational safeguards.
Recipients of personal data
In principle, the Administrator is the only recipient of the personal data provided by Users. Data collected as part of the services provided are not transferred or resold to third parties.
Access to the data (on the basis of a Data Processing Entrustment Agreement) may be provided to entities responsible for maintaining the IT infrastructure and services necessary for running the Website.
Period of processing of personal data
Your Personal Data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn or the purpose of the processing is achieved ( responding to an enquiry).
Users’ rights in relation to the processing of personal data
- Right of access to personal data – Users have the right to access their personal data, exercised upon request made to the Administrator
- Right to rectification of personal data – Users have the right to request from the Administrator the immediate rectification of personal data that is inaccurate and/or the completion of incomplete personal data, carried out upon request submitted to the Administrator
- Right to delete of personal data – Users have the right to request from the Administrator the immediate deletion of their personal data, exercised upon request submitted to the Administrator
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data – Users have the right to restrict the processing of their personal data in the cases indicated in Article 18 of the GDPR, such as questioning the accuracy of their personal data, exercised upon request made to the Administrator
- Right to data portability – Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, carried out upon request made to the Administrator
- The right to object to the processing of personal data – Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases set out in Article 21 of the GDPR, exercised upon request made to the Administrator
- Right of action – Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority.
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union .
Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making (profiling). Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
In the Website – articles there may be links to external websites, with which the Administrator does not cooperate. The Administrator is not responsible for the content located outside the Website.